Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello friends!
I will be leaving Bozeman tonight, flying out of Billings tomorrow, and staying in Los Angeles through Wednesday for briefing.  Briefing will prepare me and my team for Costa Rican evangelism, and help us get to know each other and seek the Lord together.  Please pray for us, that we would bond quickly, and be sensitive to the Spirit, and be bold in our action!  Pray that our time will be well spent, with deep personal time with God.  He is our shield and strength, and we will need Him every step of this process!

I am praising God for His provision in support raising, and I am fully supported as of today!  Hallelujah!  Heartfelt thanks to all who contributed.  I pray that your investment will reap much fruit in the hearts of many Ticos!  I love all of you, goodbye to those to whom I have not said so, and God bless you all!

In Christ,
Andrew Guttenberg

II Timothy 1:6-10

No comments:

Post a Comment