Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Greetings from sunny LA!

I have been here for 1.5 days now, and it feels like I've done enough to fill a week!  There are 5 other project teams from around the western US here too, so I've been surrounded by many many new friends, as well as 10 other students from MSU who are going to other places around the globe.  My team has been a joy to meet!  A quick rundown of who I will be serving with:
Project Director: Nathan McIndoo, Boise State
Co-leader: Kerstyn Haupt, Boise State
Students: Riley Johnson, University of Idaho
               Hannah Visscher, Washington State
               Abigail Metcalf, Oregon State
               Meliah Mead, George Mason
               Andrew Guttenberg, Montana State
As you can see, we come from many different schools, states, and backgrounds!  Please pray for our quickly growing friendships, that we would be a unified body, and that we would always push each other on towards our heavenly calling!  Also, Meliah has not been able to join us yet, because of a back injury and doctor visits.  She flies to LA today, so please pray for her continued healing! 

We will have one more day of briefing, where we go more in depth with evangelism, then we leave for San Jose, Costa Rica at 7:00 tomorrow morning!  Pray for the Lord's hand on our journey, that we would have no complications.  Our time in CR is short, and we need to get to work right away!

I love you all, and thank you for your continued prayers!

Andrew

Ephesians 6:19-20

p.s. Sorry I have taken no pictures so far!  I'm saving all my memory cards for Costa Rica!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment